Detailseite wird geladen...
The principles of Protestant dissenters stated, in a sermon preached at Fairford, August 28th, 1791, by Josiah Townsend. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196763Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Bath : printed by R. Cruttwell; and sold by J. Johnson, London; and all other booksellers, 1791. Collation: 26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-principles-of-Protestant-dissenters-stated-in-a-sermon-preached-at-Fairford-August-28th-1791-by-Josiah-Townsend~~Josiah-Townsend BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Principles Of Protestant Dissenters Stated, In A Sermon Preached At Fairford, August 28th, 1791, By Josiah Townsend. - new book
The Principles Of Protestant Dissenters Stated, In A Sermon Preached At Fairford, August 28th, 1791, By Josiah Townsend. Josiah Townsend, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Principles Of Protestant Dissenters Stated, In A Sermon Preached At Fairford, August 28th, 1791, By Josiah Townsend. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Principles of Protestant Dissenters Stated, in a Sermon Preached at Fairford, August 28th, 1791, by Josiah Townsend. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925243, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Principles of Protestant Dissenters Stated, in a Sermon Preached at Fairford, August 28th, 1791, by Josiah Townsend.
Details of the book - The Principles of Protestant Dissenters Stated, in a Sermon Preached at Fairford, August 28th, 1791, by Josiah Townsend.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925249
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925243
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 17.11.2011 03:09:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of the Wardens of Christ's College Church, Manchester, Since the Foundation in 1422, to the Present Time. Illustrated with an Elegant View", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925232)
- "Philosophical Reflexions on Philosophical Answers to That Important Question, Is the Mind of Man for the Use of His Body; Or Is His Body for the Use o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925256)
- "The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, ... by I. Watts, D.D.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925225)
- "The Certainty, Reasonableness, and Equity of a Future General Judgment. a Sermon Preach'd at Leicester, at the Assizes Held There March 19th, 1718-19.", from "Proudman, John" (9781170925263)
- "A Warning-Piece for English Protestants, on Occasion of the Present More Than Ordinary Growth of Popery, Containing, a True History of the Massacres", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925218)
- "A Discourse Upon the Nature and Extent of the Covenant of Grace. with Some Things Relative Thereto. by Robert Yool, ...", from "Yooll, Robert" (9781170925270)