Detailseite wird geladen...
The libertine: a tragedy. As it is now acted by Their Majesties servants. Written by Tho. Shadwell. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of ScotlandN000089London : printed for W. Feales; A. Wellington; J.Wellington, A. Bettesworth and F. Clay, in trust for B. Wellington, 1734. 96p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-libertine~~Thomas-Shadwell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Libertine: A Tragedy. as It Is Now Acted by Their Majesties Servants. Written by Tho. Shadwell. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170924018, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 100 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Libertine: A Tragedy. as It Is Now Acted by Their Majesties Servants. Written by Tho. Shadwell.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924013
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924018
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,195 kg
Book in our database since 23.01.2011 10:12:56
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The London Merchant: Or, the History of George Barnwell. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by His Majesty's Servants. by M", from "Lillo, George" (9781170924006)
- "The Ladies Visiting-Day. a Comedy. as It Was Acted at the Theatre in Lincolns-Inn-Fields, by Her Majesty's Servants. the Third Edition.", from "Burnaby, William" (9781170924020)
- "The Lives of Saints. Collected from Authentick Records of Church History. with a Full Account of the Other Festivals Throughout the Year, ... the Seco", from "Fell, Charles" (9781170923993)
- "Arbace. Drama. Da Rappresentarsi Nel Regio Teatro D'Hay-Market.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924037)
- "The Lives of Saints. Collected from Authentick Records of Church History. with a Full Account of the Other Festivals Throughout the Year, ... the Seco", from "Fell, Charles" (9781170923986)
- "The Stage-Coach. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Written by Mr. Farquhar.", from "Farquhar, George" (9781170924044)