Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: T182964Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Johnson, 1776. Collation: iv,135,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-discourse-on-repentance-By-Thomas-Mole~~Thomas-Mole BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913962, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 148 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=277gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Discourse On Repentance. By Thomas Mole. Thomas Mole, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Discourse On Repentance. By Thomas Mole. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Discourse on Repentance. by Thomas Mole.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913963
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913962
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,277 kg
Book in our database since 21.12.2011 10:02:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Evil of Self-Seeking, Consider'd: In a Sermon Preach'd at a Meeting of Ministers at Royston in Hertfordshire, July the 17th, 1718. by John Guyse,", from "Guyse, John" (9781170913956)
- "A Discourse of the Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ Proving That the Denial of His Deity, Is by a Just and Necessary Consequence a Denial of Christ", from "Taylor, Joseph" (9781170913970)
- "A Brief Account of the Apostle's Creed; Together with an Explanation of the Several Articles, According to the Doctrine of the Church of England.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170913949)
- "Directions for a Devout and Decent Behaviour in the Public Worship of God; More Particularly in the Use of the Common Prayer Appointed by the Church o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913987)
- "The Poor Man's Posey of Prayers; Or the Key of Heaven: Being a Magazine of Devotion, Collected from Catholic Authors, and Adapted to All Persons and O", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913932)
- "Directions for the Devout and Proper Use of the Common Prayer, in the Daily Service of the Church. the Tenth Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913994)