Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N021070Notes: Anonymous. By Henry Brooke.Imprint: London : printed for A. Moore, 1747. Collation: 78p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-secret-history-and-memoirs-of-the-barracks-of-Ireland~~Henry-Brooke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794807, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 84 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Secret History and Memoirs of the Barracks of Ireland.
Details of the book - The Secret History and Memoirs of the Barracks of Ireland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794807
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794807
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 24.08.2011 09:02:36
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:11:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, a Poem. by the Author of Faction Display'd.", from "Shippen, William" (9781170794791)
- "A General Index to the Annual Register; Or a Summary View of the History of Europe, ... and Account of Principal Books Published; ... the Third Edit", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794814)
- "The Proceedings of the House of Lords, Concerning the Scottish Conspiracy, and the Papers Laid Before That House, by Her Majesties Command, Relating T", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794784)
- "Maps, Plans, Views and Coins, Illustrative of the Travels of Anacharsis the Younger in Greece, During the Middle of the Fourth Century Before the Chri", from "Barthlemy, J. -J" (9781170794821)
- "The Treatise of Cicero, de Officiis; Or, His Essay on Moral Duty. Translated, and Accompanied with Notes and Observations, by William M'Cartney, ...", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170794777)
- "Historical Collections the Fourth and Last Part. in Two Volumes. ... Containing the Principal Matters Which Happened from ... 1645, to ... 1648. ... b", from "Rushworth, John" (9781170794838)