Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N005626Notes: Anonymous. By John Lind. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell; J. Walter; and T. Sewell, 1776. Collation: 132p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-answer-to-the-declaration-of-the-American-congress-The-fourth-edition~~John-Lind BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794769, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 136 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Answer To The Declaration Of The American Congress. The Fourth Edition. John Lind, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Answer To The Declaration Of The American Congress. The Fourth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Fourth Edition.
Details of the book - An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794760
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794769
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,254 kg
Book in our database since 05.09.2011 12:28:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Serious Exhortation to the Electors of Great Britain: Wherein the Importance of the Approaching Elections Is Particularly Proved from Our Present", from "Hume, Hugh" (9781170794753)
- "The Treatise of Cicero, de Officiis; Or, His Essay on Moral Duty. Translated, and Accompanied with Notes and Observations, by William M'Cartney, ...", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170794777)
- "A Defence of the Late Lord Bollingbroke's [Sic] Letters on the Study and Use of History. by M. Voltaire. Translated from the French.", from "Voltaire" (9781170794746)
- "The Proceedings of the House of Lords, Concerning the Scottish Conspiracy, and the Papers Laid Before That House, by Her Majesties Command, Relating T", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794784)
- "Serious Reflections Addressed to All Parties on the Present State of American Affairs. a Sermon Preached at Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, on ... December", from "Worsley, S." (9781170794739)
- "The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, a Poem. by the Author of Faction Display'd.", from "Shippen, William" (9781170794791)