Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N007088Notes: With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for John Lawrence, 1701. Collation: ,62,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Executing-judgment-counted-for-righteousness-A-sermon-preachd-to-the-Societies-for-Reformation-of-Manners-in-the-cities-of-London-and-Westminster-Upon-Monday-June-the-30th-1701-By-Benjamin-Robinson~~Benjamin-Robinson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Executing Judgment, Counted For Righteousness. A Sermon Preach'd To The Societies For Reformation Of Manners, In The Cities Of London And Westminster. Upon Monday, June The 30th. 1701. ... By Benjamin Robinson. Benjamin Robinson, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Executing Judgment, Counted For Righteousness. A Sermon Preach'd To The Societies For Reformation Of Manners, In The Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Executing Judgment, Counted for Righteousness. a Sermon Preach'd to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, in the Cities of London and Westminster. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Executing Judgment, Counted for Righteousness. a Sermon Preach'd to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, in the Cities of London and Westminster.
Details of the book - Executing Judgment, Counted for Righteousness. a Sermon Preach'd to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, in the Cities of London and Westminster.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794715
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794718
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 25.11.2011 04:18:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Bloody Buoy, Abridged. Thrown Out as a Warning to Britons, at the Present Important Period: Containing a Faithful Relation of a Multitude of Acts", from "Cobbett, William" (9781170794708)
- "The Reigning Abominations, Especially the Slave Trade, Considered as Causes of Lamentation; Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered in Fairfax Co", from "Winchester, Elhanan" (9781170794722)
- "An Apology for Some of Mr. Hooke's Observations Concerning the Roman Senate. with an Index to the Observations. by Mr. Bowyer. to Which Are Prefixed,", from "Bowyer, William" (9781170794692)
- "Serious Reflections Addressed to All Parties on the Present State of American Affairs. a Sermon Preached at Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, on ... December", from "Worsley, S." (9781170794739)
- "Considrations Sur La Libert Du Commerce; Par M. Bergasse.", from "Bergasse, Nicolas" (9781170794685)
- "A Defence of the Late Lord Bollingbroke's [Sic] Letters on the Study and Use of History. by M. Voltaire. Translated from the French.", from "Voltaire" (9781170794746)