Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N033947Notes: Concerns transactions regarding the road between Hertford and Amwell-End.Imprint: [Hertford?, 1772?] Collation: ,16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-inhabitants-of-Hertford~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682642, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Inhabitants Of Hertford. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Inhabitants Of Hertford. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Letter to the Inhabitants of Hertford.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682647
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682642
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 09.06.2012 07:15:03
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A State of the Present Constitutions of Dublin and London. with Some Observations on a Pamphlet, Intitled, the Present Constitution of the City of D", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682630)
- "The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682654)
- "The State of the Nation Considered, with Respect to a French Invasion.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682623)
- "Ministerial Usurpation Displayed, and the Prerogatives of the Crown, with the Rights of Parliament and of the Privy Council, Considered. in an Appeal", from "Ruffhead, Owen" (9781170682661)
- "A Memorial and Proposal Concerning Reformation of Manners, and for Exciting to Meetings for Religious Exercise Among Christians.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682616)
- "A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682678)