Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N041616Notes: H P = Henry Pelham. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for H. Carpenter, 1751. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-occasional-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-H-P-Esq-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Occasional Letter To The Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Occasional Letter To The Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682456, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - An Occasional Letter to the Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682456
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682456
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 07.10.2011 19:37:34
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Out-Of-Door Parliament. by a Gentleman, of the Middle Temple.", from "Gentleman of the Middle Temple, Of The M" (9781170682449)
- "A Word in Season to the Old Whigs. by an Old Whigg.", from "Old Whigg, Whigg" (9781170682463)
- "An Old Remedy New Reviv'd: Or, an Infallible Method to Prevent This City from Sharing in the Calamities of Lisbon. by a Citizen.", from "Citizen" (9781170682432)
- "A Circular Letter to the Several Petitioning Counties, Cities, and Towns, Addressed to Their Respective General Meetings, Against the Late Propositi", from "Sharp, Granville" (9781170682470)
- "Negotiations at Paris, and at Lisle.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682425)
- "The Oeconomy of His Majesty's Navy-Office. Containing the Several Duties of the Commissioners and Principal Officers Thereof. Being the First Rules Es", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682487)