Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N042273Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for J. Almon, 1780. Collation: iv,90,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-out-of-door-Parliament-By-a-gentleman-of-the-Middle-Temple~~Gentleman-of-the-Middle-Temple BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682448, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 102 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Out-of-door Parliament. By A Gentleman, Of The Middle Temple. Gentleman Of The Middle Temple., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Out-of-door Parliament. By A Gentleman, Of The Middle Temple. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Out-Of-Door Parliament. by a Gentleman, of the Middle Temple.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682449
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682448
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,195 kg
Book in our database since 01.04.2011 17:57:41
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Old Remedy New Reviv'd: Or, an Infallible Method to Prevent This City from Sharing in the Calamities of Lisbon. by a Citizen.", from "Citizen" (9781170682432)
- "An Occasional Letter to the Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682456)
- "Negotiations at Paris, and at Lisle.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682425)
- "A Word in Season to the Old Whigs. by an Old Whigg.", from "Old Whigg, Whigg" (9781170682463)
- "A Learned Dissertation Upon Old Women, Male and Female, Spiritual and Temporal, in All Ages; ... to Which Is Added, an Essay Upon the Present Union", from "Gordon, Thomas" (9781170682418)
- "A Circular Letter to the Several Petitioning Counties, Cities, and Towns, Addressed to Their Respective General Meetings, Against the Late Propositi", from "Sharp, Granville" (9781170682470)