Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N003202Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Auld et Smellie, 1766. Collation: ,66p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Dissertatio-medica-inauguralis-de-pleuritide~~Thomas-Arnold BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679285, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9781170679289], Neubuch, Title: Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Pleuritide / Author: Thomas Arnold / Paperback. New. This item is printed on demand and ships from our central European warehouse in Germany within 7-10 working days by Airmail.
European-Media-Service, GTI GmbH, Waldshut-Tiengen, BW, Germany  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Pleuritide: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Arnold, ...
Details of the book - Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Pleuritide: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Arnold, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679289
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679285
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 01.09.2010 01:32:51
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Dissertation Concerning Misletoe: A Most Wonderful Specifick Remedy for the Cure of Convulsive Distempers. ... the Third Edition. to Which Is Adde", from "Colbatch, John" (9781170679272)
- "A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Perry, S." (9781170679296)
- "Ward's Pill Dissected and Examined, &C. with a Full Confutation of MR Clutton's New Hypothesis of Arsenick, Being a Part of Its Composition. by a Chym", from "Philo-Chymicus" (9781170679265)
- "Observations on Hepatic Diseases, Incidental to Europeans in the East-Indies. by Stephen Mathews, ...", from "Mathews, Stephen" (9781170679302)
- "A treatise on experience in physic. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Zimmermann, Johann Georg" (9781170679258)
- "Observations on the Nature and Cure of Fevers. by William Grant, M.D. the Second Edition. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Grant, William" (9781170679319)