- 9781165485352 Medical Records And Researches: Sele…
- 9781458834867 Medical Records and Researches, Sele…
- 9781147249729 Medical Records and Researches, Sele…
- 9781104210366 Medical Records and Researches: Sele…
- 9781104189211 Medical Records and Researches: Sele…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N010766Notes: The end of the first part." appears on p.288; no more published.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cox; and G. G. and J. Robinson, 1798. Collation: vi,288p.,plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Medical-records-and-researches-selected-from-the-papers-of-a-private-medical-association~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Medical Records And Researches, Selected From The Papers Of A Private Medical Association. - new book
Medical Records And Researches, Selected From The Papers Of A Private Medical Association. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Health and Well Being, Medical Records And Researches, Selected From The Papers Of A Private Medical Association. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170679145, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 310 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=553gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association.
Details of the book - Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679142
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679145
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,553 kg
Book in our database since 16.03.2012 08:55:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Essai Sur Les Effets Salutaires Du Sjour Des Tables Dans La Phtisie. Par M. Read, ... Seconde Edition.", from "Read, Al -Phil" (9781170679135)
- "Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...", from "Page, John" (9781170679159)
- "A Funeral Sermon Preach'd Upon the Death of Samuel Wright of Daventry, Gent. Who Deceased August 22. 1711. at the Devizes. by John Filkes.", from "Filkes, John" (9781170679128)
- "Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...", from "Aitken, John" (9781170679166)
- "The Scripture Doctrine of the Resurrection, as It Stood Before the Law in the Books of Genesis and Job Further Asserted. in Two Sermons Preached Befor", from "Felton, Henry" (9781170679111)
- "An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679173)