Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T036234Notes: Anonymous. By C.E. De Coetlogon. With a half-title and final leaf with 'Postscript' and advertisement.Imprint: London : printed for R. Edwards; Rivingtons; and Matthews, 1792. Collation: ,iii,,58,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Hints-to-the-people-of-England~~C-E-De-Coetlogon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628931, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hints; To The People Of England: For The Year 1793. C. E. De Coetlogon, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Hints; To The People Of England: For The Year 1793. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Hints; To the People of England: For the Year 1793.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628935
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628931
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 24.04.2012 02:19:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster the Sixth Editio", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170628928)
- "A Letter to the Prince of Wales, on a Second Application to Parliament, to Discharge Debts Wantonly Contracted Since May, 1787. Sixth Edition, with", from "Miles, William Augustus" (9781170628942)
- "The Interest of Great Britain, Respecting the French War. by William Fox ... the Third Edition, Corrected.", from "Fox, William" (9781170628911)
- "A Letter from a British Officer Now in Germany: Containing Many Interesting Particulars Relative to the Considerations: Humbly Recommended to the Pe", from "British Officer Now in Germany, Officer" (9781170628959)
- "Reflections on the Present State of the British Nation; By British Common Sense.", from "British Common Sense, Common Sense" (9781170628904)
- "The Total Refutation and Political Overthrow of Doctor Price; Or, Great Britain Successfully Vindicated Against All American Rebels, and Their Advocat", from "Stewart, James" (9781170628966)