Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T050206Notes: Anonymous. By Edmund Burke. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Dodsley, 1770. Collation: ,118p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Thoughts-on-the-cause-of-the-present-discontents-The-fourth-edition~~Edmund-Burke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117062877X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 128 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=240gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thoughts On The Cause Of The Present Discontents. The Fourth Edition. Edmund Burke, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Thoughts On The Cause Of The Present Discontents. The Fourth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628775
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062877X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,240 kg
Book in our database since 19.05.2012 01:16:34
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Another Answer to the Letters of the Right Hon. William Pitt, Esq; To Ralph Allen, Esq; In Which the Reasons Are Assigned for Not Venerating the Admin", from "Another Member of the Corporation of Bat" (9781170628768)
- "The Censor Censur'd: Or, Cato Turn'd Catiline. Shewing I. Who Are the Admirers of Cato. II. Why They Admire Him. with a Word or Two of a St", from "Gentleman in the Country, In The Country" (9781170628782)
- "The Legislative Authority of the British Parliament, with Respect to North America, and the Privileges of the Assemblies There, Briefly Considered. by", from "J. M. , Of The Inner-Temple" (9781170628751)
- "Two Letters Addressed to a Member of the Present Parliament, on the Proposals for Peace with the Regicide Directory of France. by the Right Hon. Edmun", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170628799)
- "Apocalyptical Key. an Extraordinary Discourse on the Rise and Fall of Papacy; Or the Pouring Out of the Vials, in the Revelation of St. John, Chap. XV", from "Fleming, Robert" (9781170628744)
- "An Answer to Dr. Priestley's Letters to the Right Honourable Edmund Burke. in a Letter to the Author. by a Layman, of the Established Church.", from "Layman of the Established Church, Of The" (9781170628805)