Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T043523Notes: Jacob Gingle is a pseudonym, sometimes wrongly identified as Joseph Betty.Imprint: London : printed for Timothy Atkins, 1729. Collation: 63,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Oxford-sermon-versified-By-Jacob-Gingle-Esq~~Jacob-Gingle BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170579698, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Oxford sermon versified. By Jacob Gingle, Esq. Jacob Gingle, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Oxford sermon versified. By Jacob Gingle, Esq. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Oxford Sermon Versified. by Jacob Gingle, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579695
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579698
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 01.11.2012 05:01:59
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Traditions of the Clergy Not Destructive of Religion. Being Remarks on Mr. Bowman's Visitation Sermon. Exposing That Gentleman's Deficiency in Lat", from "Gentleman of Cambridge, Of Cambridge" (9781170579688)
- "A Defence of Our Saviour's Miracle of Cursing the Fig-Tree. in Answer to MR Woolston's Discourse Thereon. with a New Interpretation of Mark XI. 13.", from "Bowman, William" (9781170579701)
- "The Traditions of the Clergy Destructive of Religion: With an Enquiry Into the Grounds and Reasons of Such Traditions. a Sermon Preach'd at the Visita", from "Bowman, William" (9781170579671)
- "A Review of the History of the Man After God's Own Heart; ... by Samuel Chandler, ...", from "Chandler, Samuel" (9781170579718)
- "A Guide to Eternity: Extracted Out of the Writings of the Holy Fathers and Ancient Philosophers. Written Originally in Latin, by John Bona.", from "Bona, Giovanni" (9781170579664)
- "The Morning-Interview. an Heroi-Comical Poem. by Allan Ramsay. the Second Edition.", from "Ramsay, Allan" (9781170579725)