Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T002813Notes: Title from top of p.1.Imprint: [London, 1785] Collation: 27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-biographical-sketch-of-Dr-Samuel-Johnson-By-Thomas-Tyers-Esq~~Thomas-Tyers BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170579604, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A biographical sketch of Dr. Samuel Johnson. By Thomas Tyers, Esq. Thomas Tyers, Books, History, A biographical sketch of Dr. Samuel Johnson. By Thomas Tyers, Esq. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Biographical Sketch of Dr. Samuel Johnson. by Thomas Tyers, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579602
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579604
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 08.12.2012 07:05:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Historical Essay on Mr. Addison.", from "Tyers, Thomas" (9781170579596)
- "An Agreeable Criticism, of the City of Paris and the French; Giving an Account of Their Present State and Condition: The Second Edition.", from "French Gentleman, Gentleman" (9781170579619)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, in Several", from "Young, Arthur" (9781170579589)
- "An Apology for a Late Resignation: In a Letter from an English Gentleman to His Friend at the Hague.", from "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170579626)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, in Several", from "Young, Arthur" (9781170579572)
- "A Free Discourse Concerning Truth and Error, Especially in Matters of Religion. ... Together with Reflections on Several Authors; But More Particula", from "Edwards, John" (9781170579633)