Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT033421The preface, 'To the Earl of Roscomon', is signed: John Dryden. Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English poetry, by several hands'. P.16 misnumbered 15.London : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1709. 15[i.e.16]p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-essay-on-translated-verse-By-the-Earl-of-Roscomon~~Wentworth-Dillon Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573622, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay On Translated Verse. By The Earl Of Roscomon. Wentworth Dillon, Books, Reference and Language, An Essay On Translated Verse. By The Earl Of Roscomon. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Essay on Translated Verse. by the Earl of Roscomon.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573624
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573622
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 15.05.2012 19:36:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Mistake. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market.", from "Vanbrugh, John" (9781170573617)
- "Mac Flecknoe: A Poem. by J. Dryden. with Spencer's Ghost: Being a Satyr Concerning Poetry. by J. Oldham.", from "Dryden, John" (9781170573631)
- "The Committee: Or, the Faithful Irishman. a Comedy. Written by the Honourable Sir Robert Howard.", from "Howard, Robert" (9781170573600)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by Henry Jones.", from "Jones, Henry" (9781170573648)
- "The Fair Quaker of Deal: Or, the Humours of the Navy. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane.", from "Shadwell, Charles" (9781170573594)
- "Elegant Anecdotes, Original & Selected. by Perseval Adams, A.M.", from "Adams, Perseval" (9781170573655)