Detailseite wird geladen...
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170573402], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT049855London : printed for Jacob Tonson, 1714. ,82,p. : ill. ; 12°, 11986, Linguistics, 11970, Words, Language & Grammar, 21, Reference, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 491462, Linguistics, 468206, Humanities, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170573402], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54484011, Linguistik, 54476011, Wörter & Sprache, 54127011, Lernen & Nachschlagen, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Tamerlane, a Tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. the Third Edition. : Paperback: Gale Ecco, Print Editions: 9781170573402: 29 May 2010 Linguistics Books, , , , Tamerlane, a Tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. the Third Edition., Nicholas Rowe, 9781170573402, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, , , , ,
MPN: , SKU 9781170573402 Shipping costs:Preise variieren je nach Lieferland., plus shipping costs
Tamerlane, a tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. The third edition. Nicholas Rowe, Books, Reference and Language, Tamerlane, a tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. The third edition. Books>Reference and Language, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 9781170573402
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Shipping costs: EUR 13.43
Tamerlane, a Tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. the Third Edition.
Details of the book - Tamerlane, a Tragedy. Written by N. Rowe, Esq. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573402
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573401
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,209 kg
Book in our database since 19.06.2011 20:57:00
Book found last time on 13.01.2017 12:27:43
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Oedipus. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at His Highness the Duke of York's Theater. Written by Mr. Dryden and Mr. Lee.", from "Dryden, John" (9781170573396)
- "The Tragical History of King Richard III. Containing, the Distresses and Death of King Henry the Sixth. ... with Many Other Historical Passages. at [S", from "Cibber, Colley" (9781170573419)
- "The Rival Queens; Or, the Death of Alexander the Great. Acted at the Theatre-Royal, by Her Majesty's Servants. by Nathaniel Lee Gent.", from "Lee, Nathaniel" (9781170573389)
- "PH]Dra and Hippolitus, a Tragedy. by Mr. Edmund Smith ...", from "Smith, Edmund" (9781170573426)
- "The Mourning Bride. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Congreve.", from "Congreve, William" (9781170573372)
- "The Tragedy of the Lady Jane Gray. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by N. Rowe, Esq; ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170573433)