Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T054388Notes: A reissue of the sheets of the 1743 edition. Deals with Oxford and Oxfordshire only. The leaf after p. iv numbered iii-iv contains an 'Advertisement' to the reader.Imprint: London : printed for the sole benefit of the author, and sold by J. Roberts, 1744. Collation: iv,iii-iv,476p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-present-state-of-the-universities-and-of-the-five-adjacent-counties-By-Mr-Salmon~~Thomas-Salmon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Present State of the Universities and of the Five Adjacent Counties, ... by Mr. Salmon, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170476937, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 486 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=857gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Present State of the Universities and of the Five Adjacent Counties, . by Mr. Salmon, . - Paperback
2014, ISBN: 1170476937
[EAN: 9781170476932], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/02/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.97
Details of the book - The Present State of the Universities and of the Five Adjacent Counties, ... by Mr. Salmon, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476932
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476937
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,857 kg
Book in our database since 23.11.2012 06:44:45
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:06:46
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Numitor. an Opera. as It Is Perform'd at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market. for the Royal Academy of Musick. by Signor Paolo Antonio Rolli, ... the", from "Rolli, Paolo" (9781170476925)
- "The Stocks Examined and Compared: Or, a Guide to Purchasers in the Public Funds .... by William Fairman, ...", from "Fairman, William" (9781170476949)
- "Lucio Vero Imperafore Di Roma Opera. Da Rappresentarsi Nel Reggio Teatro D'Hay-Market.", from "Zeno, Apostolo" (9781170476918)
- "An Answer to the Brief Remarks of William Berriman, D.D. ... on Mr. Chandler's Introduction to the History of the Inquisition. ... by Samuel Chandler", from "Chandler, Samuel" (9781170476956)
- "Ifigenia in Aulide, an Opera, as Perform'd at the King's-Theatre in the Hay-Market. ... by Giovan Gualberto Bottarelli. the Music Entirely New, by Sig", from "Bottarelli, Giovan Gualberto" (9781170476901)
- "A Representation of Some Mismanagements by Parish-Officers in the Method at Present Followed for Maintaining the Poor: With a Proposal Humbly Offere", from "Marriot, John" (9781170476963)