Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT049193London : printed by D. Brown, 1715. 15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-January-31st-1714-15-By-Henry-Sacheverel~~Henry-Sacheverell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170476228, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd January 31st. 1714/15. By Henry Sacheverel, ... Henry Sacheverell, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd January 31st. 1714/15. By Henry Sacheverel, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd January 31st. 1714/15. by Henry Sacheverel, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476222
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476228
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 24.10.2012 18:50:41
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of His Royal Highness Prince George of Denmark, Preach'd at Westminster, November the 7th, 1708. by Giles Dent.", from "Dent, Giles" (9781170476215)
- "The Doctrine of Transubstantiation Clearly and Fully Confuted from Common Sense; From the Unerring Attestation of the Senses; From the Indubitable Max", from "Delany, Patrick" (9781170476239)
- "The Christian Hero: An Argument Proving That No Principles But Those of Religion Are Sufficient to Make a Great Man. Written by Mr. Steele", from "Steele, Richard" (9781170476208)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Westram in Kent, on the Occasion of the Death of ... Lord Whitworth, Sunday the 31st of October, 1725. by George Lewis, ...", from "Lewis, George" (9781170476246)
- "The Protestant Rule of Judging of the Way to Salvation. a Sermon Preach'd at St. James's Westminster, on Sunday, March 31. 1717. by Tho. Pyle, ...", from "Pyle, Thomas" (9781170476192)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Annual-Feast of the Gentlemen Educated at Tiverton-School, Sept. the 5th, 1728. in the Parish-Church of Tiverton, Devon. by", from "Jones, John" (9781170476253)