Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T077172Notes: The introduction to William Emerson's 'Tracts', London, 1793, here separately issued with a cancel titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for F. Wingrave, successor to Mr. Nourse, 1793. Collation: ,xxiip. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Some-account-of-the-life-of-Mr-William-Emerson-By-the-Rev-W-Bowe~~William-Bowe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170434258, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Some account of the life of Mr. William Emerson. By the Rev. W. Bowe, ... William Bowe, Books, History, Some account of the life of Mr. William Emerson. By the Rev. W. Bowe, ... Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Some Account of the Life of Mr. William Emerson. by the REV. W. Bowe, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170434253
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170434258
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 23.07.2012 06:15:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:22:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Seasons, by James Thomson. to Which Is Prefixed a Life of the Author, by Patrick Murdoch, ...", from "Thomson, James" (9781170434246)
- "Mmoires de Maximilien de Bethune, Duc de Sully, Principal Ministre de Henry Le Grand, MIS En Ordre, Avec Des Remarques. Par M. L. D. L. D. L. Nouvelle", from "L'Cluse Des Loges, Pierre Mathurin De" (9781170434260)
- "A New Grammar, with Exercises of Bad English: Or, an Easy Guide to Speaking and Writing the English Language Properly and Correctly. ... by A. Fishe", from "Fisher, A." (9781170434239)
- "Mmoires de Maximilien de Bethune, Duc de Sully, Principal Ministre de Henry Le Grand, MIS En Ordre, Avec Des Remarques. Par M. L. D. L. D. L. Nouvelle", from "L'Cluse Des Loges, Pierre Mathurin De" (9781170434277)
- "The Works in Verse and Prose, of William Shenstone, Esq. in Two Volumes, with Decorations. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Shenstone, William" (9781170434222)
- "Mmoires de Maximilien de Bethune, Duc de Sully, Principal Ministre de Henry Le Grand, MIS En Ordre, Avec Des Remarques. Par M. L. D. L. D. L. Nouvelle", from "L'Cluse Des Loges, Pierre Mathurin De" (9781170434284)