Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T074505Notes: Anonymous. By George Sewell.Imprint: London : printed for A. Baldwin, 1713. Collation: 21,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Observations-upon-Cato-a-tragedy-By-Mr-Addison-In-a-letter-to~~George-Sewell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170434185, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations upon Cato, a tragedy. By Mr. Addison. In a letter to ***. George Sewell, Books, Reference and Language, Observations upon Cato, a tragedy. By Mr. Addison. In a letter to ***. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Observations Upon Cato, a Tragedy. by Mr. Addison. in a Letter to ***.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170434185
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170434185
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 23.07.2012 17:45:45
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:22:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Refusal: Or, the Ladies Philosophy. a Comedy. Acted at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by", from "Cibber, Colley" (9781170434178)
- "A Series of Plays: In Which It Is Attempted to Delineate the Stronger Passions of the Mind. Each Passion Being the Subject of a Tragedy a", from "Baillie, Joanna" (9781170434192)
- "The Man's the Master; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Now Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir William Davenant.", from "D'Avenant, William" (9781170434161)
- "A Letter to Henry Woodward, Comedian, Occasion'd by His Letter to the Inspector. by Simon Partridge, the Facetious Cobler of Pall Mall. ...", from "Woodward, Henry" (9781170434208)
- "A dissertation on the Hebrew vowel-points. Shewing that they are an original and essential part of the language. In eleven sections, with an introduction. By P. Whitfield.", from "Whitfield, Peter" (9781170434154)
- "The Works in Verse and Prose, of William Shenstone, Esq. in Two Volumes, with Decorations. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Shenstone, William" (9781170434215)