Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046219Notes: Imprint: London: printed for R. Burleigh, 1717. Collation: 20p. ; 8° Books Social Sciences~~General A-question-upon-divorce-Written-by-Mr-Asgill~~John-Asgill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170411800, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A question upon divorce. Written by Mr. Asgill. John Asgill, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A question upon divorce. Written by Mr. Asgill. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Question Upon Divorce. Written by Mr. Asgill.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411803
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170411800
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 17.12.2012 08:02:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Pretender's Declaration Transpos'd. by Mr. Asgill.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411797)
- "The Complicated Question Divided: Upon the Bill Now Depending in Parliament Relating to Peerage. Written by Mr. Asgill. the Second Edition.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411810)
- "The Succession of the House of Hannover Vindicated, Against the Pretender's Second Declaration in Folio, Intitled, the Hereditary Right of the Crown o", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411780)
- "Mr. Asgill's Apology for an Omission in His Late Publication.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411827)
- "Some Reasons for Believing Sundry Letters and Papers, Ascribed, in Three Late Publications, to Admiral Byng, Not Only Spurious, But Also an Insidious", from "W----E, C." (9781170411773)
- "An Essay on a Registry, for Titles of Lands. by John Asgill, ... the Second Edition.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411834)