Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T099546Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed by William Turnbull, 1794. Collation: ,34p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General A-collection-of-poems-on-various-subjects-By-George-Bell~~George-Bell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170392102], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54484011, Linguistik, 54476011, Wörter & Sprache, 54127011, Lernen & Nachschlagen, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (sofern Lieferung möglich). Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Werktagen (EUR 3.00)
2010, ISBN: 1170392105
[EAN: 9781170392102], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
Pbshop, Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 12.89
A collection of poems on various subjects. By George Bell, ... George Bell, Books, Reference and Language, A collection of poems on various subjects. By George Bell, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 9781170392102
Trade paperback, New., Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 42 p., [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Collection of Poems on Various Subjects. by George Bell, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392105
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 23.03.2012 03:33:21
Book found last time on 25.07.2017 20:11:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The New Court Secret; A Melancholy Truth. Now First Translated from the Original Arabic. by an Adept in the Oriental Tongues.", from "Lyttelton, George" (9781170392096)
- "The Occasional Writer. Numb. I. with an Answer Paragraph by Paragraph.", from "Bolingbroke, Henry St John" (9781170392119)
- "October; A Poem: Inscrib'd to the Fox-Hunters of Great Britain. in Two Books.", from "Churchill, William" (9781170392089)
- "The Mystery of Rhetorick Unveiled. ... the Tenth Edition. by John Smith, ...", from "Smith, John" (9781170392126)
- "The Perkinade, an Heroick Poem; Containing Some Curious and Authentick Memoirs of That Egregious Hero. Concluding with a Prophecy in Terror to All Civ", from "Campbell, Duncan" (9781170392072)
- "The Misscellaneous [Sic] Works of the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. ... Volume 1 of 4", from "Bolink, Henry St John" (9781170392133)