Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T013094Notes: Imprint: London : printed for T. Trye, 1750. Collation: ,57,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Philosophical-conjectures-on-aereal-influences-the-probable-origin-of-diseases-Addressed-to-Dr-Shaw-by-Edmund-Litton-The-second-edition~~Edmund-Litton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Philosophical Conjectures on Aereal Influences, the Probable Origin of Diseases. Addressed to Dr. Shaw, by Edmund Litton. the Second Edition. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170392032, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Philosophical Conjectures on Aereal Influences, the Probable Origin of Diseases. Addressed to Dr. Shaw, by Edmund Litton. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392034
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392032
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 28.11.2011 07:06:01
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:05:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Synopsis of British Plants, in MR Ray's Method: With Their Characters, Descriptions, Places of Growth, Time of Flowering, and Physical Virtues, ..", from "Wilson, John" (9781170392027)
- "An Account of the English Nightshades, and Their Effects. with the Original Case of Dr. Lambergen, as Delivered in His Inaugural Thesis. ... by Willi", from "Bromfield, William" (9781170392041)
- "Flora Britanica: Sive, Synopsis Methodica Stirpium Britanicarum. ... Auctore Johanne Hill, ...", from "Hill, John, Jr." (9781170392010)
- "Rflexions Sur La Lumire, Ou Conjectures Sur La Part Qu'elle a Au Mouvement Des Corps Clestes. Par M. Linguet.", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170392058)
- "An Historical Account of the Heathen Gods and Heroes; Necessary for the Understanding of the Ancient Poets: Being an Improvement of Whatever Has Been", from "King, William" (9781170392003)
- "The Rehearsal. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by George, Late Duke of Buckingham.", from "Villiers, George" (9781170392065)