Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T002663Notes: Imprint: London : printed for John Stockdale, 1797. Collation: 79,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-campaign-a-poetical-essay-in-two-books-By-Robert-Brown~~Robert-Brown BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170376622, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The campaign, a poetical essay, in two books. ... By Robert Brown, ... Robert Brown, Books, Reference and Language, The campaign, a poetical essay, in two books. ... By Robert Brown, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Campaign, a Poetical Essay, in Two Books. ... by Robert Brown, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376621
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376622
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2012 11:19:06
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Survey of Infant Baptism, and the Mode of Baptizing: In a Letter to a Gentleman at London. by Joseph Stokes, ...", from "Stokes, Joseph" (9781170376614)
- "Grasville Abbey: A Romance. in Two Volumes. Vol. I[-II]. [Three Lines of Verse]. Volume 1 of 2", from "Moore, George" (9781170376638)
- "Remarks on the Craftsman's Vindication of His Two Honble Patrons, in His Paper of May 22, 1731.", from "Hervey, John" (9781170376607)
- "Grasville Abbey: A Romance. in Two Volumes. Vol. I[-II]. [Three Lines of Verse]. Volume 2 of 2", from "Moore, George" (9781170376645)
- "The Rise and Fatal Effects of War: A Discourse Delivered on March 28, 1794; Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by Robert Miln, A.M.", from "Miln, Robert" (9781170376591)
- "An English Spelling Book, for the Use of Schools. in Three Parts. ... with a Preface, Concerning the Method of Teaching to Read and Spell English, ..", from "Masson, Arthur" (9781170376652)