Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T135490Notes: With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Imprint: Bath : printed and sold by R. Paddock; sold also by G. G. and J. Robinson, and J. Debrett, London; and by the booksellers in town and country, 1795. Collation: 41,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-short-address-to-the-yeomanry-of-England-and-others-By-John-Somerville~~John-Southey-Somerville BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170376053, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Short Address to the Yeomanry of England, and Others. by John Somerville, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376058
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376053
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 04.09.2012 08:36:44
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:05:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Account of the Management of the Poor in Hamburgh, Since the Year 1788. in a Letter to Some Friends of the Poor in Great Britain. by C. Voght, ...", from "Voght, Caspar" (9781170376041)
- "The Neat Duties (All Discounts and Abatements Deducted of All Merchandize Specify'd in the Book of Rates, ... Both in Decimal and Vulgar Arithmetick:", from "Langham, Thomas" (9781170376065)
- "Account of the Management of the Poor in Hamburgh, Since the Year 1788. in a Letter to Some Friends of the Poor in Great Britain. by C. Voght, Esq.", from "Voght, Caspar Freiherr Von" (9781170376034)
- "Account of the Management of the Poor in Hamburgh, Since the Year 1788. in a Letter to Some Friends of the Poor in Great Britain", from "Voght, Caspar Freiherr Von" (9781170376072)
- "The Voyages and Travels of Sir John Mandevile, Knight: Wherein Is Set Down the Way to the Holy Land, and to Hierusalem: As Also to the Lands of the Gr", from "Mandeville, John" (9781170376027)
- "Heads of Philological Lectures, Intended to Illustrate the Latin Classicks: In Respect to the Antiquities of Rome; The Rules of General Criticism; And", from "Hill, John, Jr." (9781170376089)