Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT033333Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English poetry, by several hands', London, 1717. Sig.A2 under 'by all'.London : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1709. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-essay-on-poetry~~John-Sheffield Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170360319, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay On Poetry: By The Right Honourable The Earl Of Murlgrave [sic]. John Sheffield, Books, Reference and Language, An Essay On Poetry: By The Right Honourable The Earl Of Murlgrave [sic]. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Essay on Poetry: By the Right Honourable the Earl of Murlgrave [Sic].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360316
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360319
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 10.12.2011 16:42:02
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Plan, for Regulating the Marine System of Great Britain. in Which the Service of the Navy, the Interest of the Merchant, and the Contentment of Se", from "Blake, John" (9781170360309)
- "The Comforts of Matrimony; Or, Loves Last Shift: Consisting of Matrimonial Dialogues, Between Persons of All Ranks and Degrees, ... Comprizing Many Pi", from "Ward, Ned, Jr." (9781170360323)
- "Letters from and to Sir Dudley Carleton, Knt. During His Embassy in Holland, from January 1615/16, to December 1620. the Second Edition, with Large Ad", from "Dorchester, Dudley Carleton" (9781170360293)
- "An Essay in Praise of Women: Or, a Looking-Glass for Ladies to See Their Perfections In. ... by J. Bland, ...", from "Bland, James" (9781170360330)
- "A Letter to the Rt. Hon. Thomas Conolly, Secretary to the Whig Club. to Which Are Added, the Declarations and Resolutions of That Society.", from "Cooke, Thomas" (9781170360286)
- "Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M---Y W---Y M---E: Written, During Her Travels in Europe, Asia and Africa, ... Complete in One Volume. Volume 1 o", from "Montagu, Mary Wortley" (9781170360347)