Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University Houghton LibraryN022827Anonymous. By Robert Walpole. With a half-title. At foot of titlepage: "(Price 3d.)".London : printed for T. Warner, 1713. ,36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-short-history-of-the-Parliament~~Robert-Walpole BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170360238, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A short history of the Parliament. Robert Walpole, Books, History, A short history of the Parliament. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Short History of the Parliament.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360231
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360238
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 14.08.2011 07:57:37
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Elements of Trigonometry, Plain and Spherical; Applied to the Most Useful Problems in Heights and Distances, Astronomy and Navigation: For the Use of", from "Payne, William" (9781170360224)
- "The Diary of the Late George Bubb Dodington, Baron of Melcombe Regis: From March 8, 1748-9, to February 6, 1761. with an Appendix, ... Now First Publi", from "Dodington, George Bubb" (9781170360248)
- "Probationary Odes for the Laureatship: With a Preliminary Discourse, by Sir John Hawkins, Knt. Eighth Edition.", from "Hawkins, John" (9781170360217)
- "Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M-Y W-Y M-E: Written During Her Travels in Europe, Asia and Africa, ... Complete in One Volume. Volume 1 of 1", from "Montagu, Mary Wortley" (9781170360255)
- "The Angel and Curate. a Poem. by Nathaniel Weekes.", from "Weekes, Nathaniel" (9781170360200)
- "Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M----Y W----Y M----E: Written During Her Travels in Europe, Asia and Africa, to Persons of Distinction, ... a New", from "Montagu, Mary Wortley" (9781170360262)