Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT112434'The servitour. Written by a servitour of the University of Oxford' was published in 1709. With a half-title.London : printed for John Morphew, 1716. 17,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-gentleman-commoner~~JL-AB Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170359914, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Gentleman Commoner: A Poem. By J.l. A.b. Author Of The Servitor. J.l. A.b., Books, Reference and Language, The Gentleman Commoner: A Poem. By J.l. A.b. Author Of The Servitor. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Gentleman Commoner: A Poem. by J.L. A.B. Author of the Servitor.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359914
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359914
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 03.09.2011 11:43:10
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems by Anna Chamber Countess Temple.", from "Temple, Anne Grenville" (9781170359907)
- "The Miner's Guide: Or, Compleat Miner. Containing, I. a Succinct Account of a Vein in the Earth, ... by William Hardy.", from "Hardy, William" (9781170359921)
- "Remarks on the History of England. by the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. a New Edition.", from "Bolingbroke, Henry St John" (9781170359891)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Ockingham, February the 17th 1708/9. Being the Day Appointed by Authority for a Publick Thanksgiving for the Great and Glorious", from "Conway, George" (9781170359938)
- "Extraordinary Case of Suicide: Being a Narrative of the Life and Unfortunate End of James Doe, Who Was Found Drowned in Seamill-Dock, Near Bristol. w", from "James, Joseph" (9781170359884)
- "Le Ngociant Universel, Ou Recueil de Lettres Originales de Commerce, Crites Par Les Meilleures Maisons de Russie, Hollande, Angleterre, ... Par G. Ke", from "Keegan, William, Jr." (9781170359945)