Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T076903Notes: Anonymous. By Francis Basset, Baron Basset of Stratton.Imprint: London : printed for R. Blamire. Sold by B. Law; Richardson and Co.; and R. Faulder, 1783. Collation: iv,35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Thoughts-on-equal-representation~~Francis-Basset BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170359000, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thoughts on equal representation. Francis Basset, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Thoughts on equal representation. Books>Social and Cultural Studies, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Thoughts on Equal Representation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359006
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359000
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 20.03.2011 14:17:29
Book found last time on 21.04.2016 14:10:23
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Twenty-Seven Sermons, on Various Important Subjects. by the Reverend William Armstrong, Belford, Northumberland.", from "Armstrong, William" (9781170358993)
- "Observations Upon the Treaty Between the Crowns of Great-Britain, France, and Spain, Concluded at Seville on the Ninth of November, 1729, N.S.", from "Walpole, Robert" (9781170359013)
- "A Course of Physico-Theological Lectures Upon the State of the World, from the Creation to the Deluge. by Robert Miln, A.M.", from "Miln, Robert" (9781170358986)
- "A Serious and Friendly Address to Some of the Inhabitants of [...] and Others Inclinable to Skepticism and Infidelity.", from "Morris, Thomas" (9781170359020)
- "A Report of Two Speeches Delivered by the Rt. Hon. Lord Viscount Castlereagh, in the Debate on the Regency Bill, on April 11th, 1799.", from "Stewart, Robert" (9781170358979)
- "A Treatise of a Cataract, Its Nature, Species, Causes and Symptoms, ... the Operations by Couching and Extraction: And Mr. Daviel's Comparative View", from "Chandler, George" (9781170359037)