Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT042687Vertical chain lines.London : printed: and sold by M. Cooper, 1754. 19,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General poet~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331394, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Poet. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Poet. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Poet.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331392
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331394
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 05.07.2012 04:26:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Parents Best Token to Their Children. ... the Third Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331385)
- "A Race for Canterbury: Or, Lambeth Ho! a Poem, Describing the Contention for the Metropolitan See.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331408)
- "Genuine Happiness a Poetical Essay.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331378)
- "St. Paul's Cathedral, a Poem. in Two Parts. Part I. Relating to the Cathedral. Part II. the Prospect from the Gilded Gallery.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331415)
- "The Satirist: In Imitation of the Fourth Satire of the First Book of Horace.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331361)
- "The False Patriot: A Satyrical Epistle to W- P-Y, Esq; On His Being Created E----L of B---Th, &C.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331422)