Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT047095Sometimes attributed to Swift. Parallel Latin and English texts.Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, George Ewing, and William Smith, 1733. 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General satirist~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117033136X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Satirist: In Imitation Of The Fourth Satire Of The First Book Of Horace. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Satirist: In Imitation Of The Fourth Satire Of The First Book Of Horace. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Satirist: In Imitation of the Fourth Satire of the First Book of Horace.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331361
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117033136X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 03.01.2012 17:28:18
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Poor Widows Mite in Seven Meditations. with a Serious Meditation, to Be Said of Women with Child, at the Time of Their Deliverie. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331354)
- "Genuine Happiness a Poetical Essay.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331378)
- "A Compleat Key to the Dispensary.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331347)
- "The Parents Best Token to Their Children. ... the Third Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331385)
- "Thoughts on the Corporation and Test Acts: Containing, an Answer to a Pamphlet Intituled, the Dispute Adjusted. and Shewing, That None But the Wisdom", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331330)
- "The Poet.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331392)