Detailseite wird geladen...
The charge of the Right Rev. Thomas-Lewis, Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the clergy of his diocese, in his annual visitation, 1796. ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT068491Dublin : printed for W. Watson and Son, 1796. 76p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History charge-of-the-Right-Rev-Thomas-Lewis-Lord-Bishop-of-Ossory-to-the-clergy-of-his-diocese-in-his-annual-visitation-1796~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Charge of the Right REV. Thomas-Lewis, Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170331084, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Charge of the Right REV. Thomas-Lewis, Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331088
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331084
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,163 kg
Book in our database since 28.02.2011 02:06:11
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of London, at the Primary Visitation of That Diocese in the Year MDCCXC. by Beilby Lord Bishop of Lo", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331071)
- "The Charge of the Right Reverend Thomas-Lewis O'Beirne, D.D. Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331095)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of London. by Beilby, Lord Bishop of That Diocese. the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331064)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of St. Alban's Archdeaconry, at a Visitation, on Thursday April 24, 1760. by James Ibbetson, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331101)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, at the Bishop's Primary Visitation in 1775 and 1776; ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331057)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Archdeaconry of Wilts, at the Easter Visitation in the Year 1739. Containing, Observations on Mr. Chubb's Tr", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331118)