Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT125143London : printed in the year, 1701. 15,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General election-A-poem~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317960, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Election. A Poem. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Election. A Poem. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Election. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317969
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317960
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 20.04.2011 10:48:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Tunbrigialia: Or, Tunbridge Miscellanies, for the Year 1733.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317952)
- "The Believer's Farewel to the World, Or, an Elegie on the Death of That Much Honoured, Truly Worthy, and Religious Gentleman Sir Robert Hamilton ... W", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317976)
- "The Song of the Robin-Redbreast Turn'd Canary-Bird. to the Tune Of, Chivy-Chace.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317945)
- "A Manual for the Use of Coachmen, Grooms, Ostlers, and All Persons Concerned in the Care and Management of Horses; Being a Selection of Near Three H", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317983)
- "Poesie Inglesi Di Alessandro Pope Di Jacopo Thompson Di Tommaso Gray Con La Traduzione in Varie Lingue.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317938)
- "Prosodia Chirurgica: Being a Lexicon Calculated for the Use of Young Students in Surgery. Wherein All the Terms of Art Are Accounted For, T", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317990)