Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW029581Concerns Jay's Treaty. Includes the text of the treaty, "Objections to the treaty" by the inhabitants of Boston, letters of "the Federalist" and "the Constitutionalist," reprinted from the Boston Chronicle and Boston Centinel, July 22-August 26, 1795, a l[Boston : s.n, 1796?] 141,  p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Treaty-its-merits-and-demerits-fairly-discussed-and-displayed~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317499, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 148 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=277gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Treaty-- Its Merits And Demerits Fairly Discussed And Displayed. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Treaty-- Its Merits And Demerits Fairly Discussed And Displayed. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Treaty-- Its Merits and Demerits Fairly Discussed and Displayed.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317495
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317499
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,277 kg
Book in our database since 03.07.2011 10:36:29
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Charter of the City of Albany, Printed by Order of the Mayor, Recorder, Aldermen, and Commonalty of the City Aforesaid.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317488)
- "A Description of Brighthelmston and the Adjacent Country, Or, the New Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen Resorting to That Place of Health & Amusement.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317501)
- "The Patriot Miscellany: Or, a Collection of Essays Relative to the Political Contests in Ireland, During the Administration of His Grace the D", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317471)
- "The New Margate and Ramsgate Guide in Letters to a Friend Describing the Accomodations & Amusements of Those Delightful Watering Places in Prose & Ver", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317518)
- "The Patriot Miscellany: Or, a Collection of Essays Relative to the Political Contests in Ireland, During the Administration of His Grace the D", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317464)
- "A Description of Brighthelmstone, and the Adjacent Country; Or the New Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen Using That Place of Health and Amusement.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317525)