Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW036754Concerning state finances, the public debt, and the unrest leading to Shays' Rebellion. Endorsed by the state treasurer, Oct. 27, 1786; ordered to be printed Nov. 14.Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honourable General Court, M,DCC,LXXXVI.  40,  p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General address-from-the-General-Court-to-the-people-of-the-Commonwealth-of-Massachusetts~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Address From The General Court, To The People Of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Address From The General Court, To The People Of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317170, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - An Address from the General Court, to the People of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317174
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317170
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 10.02.2012 13:22:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Appeal to the Sense of the People, on the Present Posture of Affairs. Wherein the Nature of the Late Treaties Are Inquired Into, and the Conduct o", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317167)
- "A True Picture of the Times. Being a Defence of the Character of the Irish Nation, from the Misrepresentations of Mr. Lewis, in His Poem, Entitled,", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317181)
- "Extracts from the Votes and Proceedings of the American Continental Congress, Held at Philadelphia, 10th May, 1775. Published by Order of the Congress", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317150)
- "The Last Confession and Dying Speech of Peter Porcupine, with an Account of His Dissection.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317198)
- "Copies of Proceedings in the Several Assemblies, in Consequence of the Resolutions of Parliament in the Last Session.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317143)
- "The People the Best Governors: Or a Plan of Government Founded on the Just Principles of Natural Freedom.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317204)