Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT013492The Poet laureate was H. J. Pye.London : sold by D. J. Eaton, . ,15,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Epistle-to-the-Poet-laureat-Written-in-the-year-1790~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117025490X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Epistle To The Poet-laureat. Written In The Year 1790. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Epistle To The Poet-laureat. Written In The Year 1790. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Epistle to the Poet-Laureat. Written in the Year 1790.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254905
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117025490X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 03.08.2011 03:59:55
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Phbiad. a Poem. Addressed to the Editor of the Oracle. Written in the Year 1790.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254899)
- "Epistles, elegant, familiar, & instructive, selected from the best writers, ancient as well as modern; intended for the improvement of young persons, ... supplement to extracts in prose, & in poetry.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254912)
- "Half an Hour After Supper: An Interlude, in One Act, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket. Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254882)
- "Gratulatio Academi Oxoniensis in Nuptias Auspicatissimas Illustrissimorum Principum Frederici Principis Walli Et August Principiss de Saxo-Gotha.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254929)
- "A Paraphrase; Or, Large Explicatory Poem Upon the Song of Solomon. ... by the Late Reverend Ralph Erskine, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254875)
- "Verses on the Death of Mr. Thomas Walsh, Who Died April 8, 1759, in Ireland.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254936)