Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT116384Contains 'Observations on the Greeks' by Gabriel Bonnot de Mably and 'The history of the city of Paris' by German François Poullain de Saint-Foix in two parts, all with separate pagination and register. With a list of subscribers.Lynn : printed for the author. By W. Whittingham, 1770. ,151,;113,;92p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Translations-from-the-French-By-DY~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235212, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 380 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=676gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Translations From The French. By D.y. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, Translations From The French. By D.y. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Translations from the French. by D.Y.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235218
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235212
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,676 kg
Book in our database since 06.09.2011 22:20:35
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maple Vale, or the History of Miss Sidney. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235201)
- "The Humble Address of the ... Lords ... Presented to Her Majesty on Munday the Two and Twentieth Day of March, 1707 . with Her Majesties Most Gracious", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235225)
- "Maple Vale, or the History of Miss Sidney. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235195)
- "The Mirror, a Periodical Paper, Published at Edinburgh in the Years 1779 and 1780. in Two Volumes. ... the Sixth Edition, Corrected. Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235232)
- "Maple Vale, or the History of Miss Sidney. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 3", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235188)
- "The Mirror, a Periodical Paper, Published at Edinburgh in the Years 1779 and 1780. in Two Volumes. ... the Sixth Edition, Corrected. Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235249)