Detailseite wird geladen...
An Essay Tending To Prove That Christianity Has Promoted The Happiness Of Man, As An Intellectual, Moral And Social Being. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT106946Cambridge : printed by M. Watson. And sold by J. Deighton, J. Nicholson, and O. Gregory: by Mathews; Button, and W. H. Lunn, London, 1800. 93,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Essay-Tending-To-Prove-That-Christianity-Has-Promoted-The-Happiness-Of-Man-As-An-Intellectual-Moral-And-Social-Being~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Essay Tending to Prove That Christianity Has Promoted the Happiness of Man, as an Intellectual, Moral and Social Being. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117023500X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - An Essay Tending to Prove That Christianity Has Promoted the Happiness of Man, as an Intellectual, Moral and Social Being.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235003
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117023500X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,200 kg
Book in our database since 07.05.2011 00:23:17
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:03:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Canons of Criticism; Extracted from the Beauties of Maty's Review, and the Oratorical Powers of Dr. Horsley. a New Edition with Additions.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170234990)
- "An Examination of a Late Discourse of the Grounds and Reasons of the Christian Religion. with the Apology for Mr. Whiston's Liberty of Writing.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235010)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Reverend the Clergy of the Diocese of St. David's, in a Triennial Visitation of the Same in August, 1728. by ... Richard,", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170234983)
- "The Report Reported: Or, the Weakness and Injustice of the Proceedings of the Convocation in Their Censure of the Lord BP. of Bangor Examin", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235027)
- "Tables of All the Cases Printed in the Books of Reports, Digested Under Proper Heads. to Which Is Added, the Names of All the Cases in an Alphabetical", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170234976)
- "A Short Way with Prophaneness and Impiety: Or, a Sure and Just Method of Putting a Stop to Publick Infidelity, ... in a Letter to a Parliament Man.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235034)