Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000443Notes: Attributed to William Thompson. Verse.Imprint: Dublinii : typis A. Rhames, impensis Jer. Pepyat, 1709. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Mendico-hymen~~W-Thompson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139876, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mendico-Hymen: Seu Tuphlo-Pero-Gamia.
Details of the book - Mendico-Hymen: Seu Tuphlo-Pero-Gamia.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139875
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139876
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 11.04.2011 09:21:46
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Epistle to Florio, at Oxford.", from "Tyrwhitt, Thomas" (9781170139868)
- "The Iron Chest: A Play; In Three Acts. Written by George Colman, the Younger. with a Preface. First Represented at the Theatre-Royal,", from "Colman, George" (9781170139882)
- "Index to the First Volume.", from "Prideaux, Humphrey" (9781170139851)
- "The Writings of Mr. Richard Brothers, God's Anointed King. and Shiloh of the Hebrews, Containing a Revealed Knowledge of the Prophecies and Times, in", from "Brothers, Richard" (9781170139899)
- "The Lives of Dr. John Donne; Sir Henry Wotton; Mr. Richard Hooker; Mr. George Herbert; And Dr. Robert Sanderson. by Isaac Walton. with Notes, and the", from "Walton, Izaak" (9781170139844)
- "A Farther Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170139905)