Detailseite wird geladen...
Some new proofs, by which it appears, that the Pretender is truly James the Third. The fifth edition. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T075116Notes: Anonymous. By Sir Thomas Burnet. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Baker, 1714. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Some-new-proofs-by-which-it-appears-that-the-Pretender-is-truly-James-the-Third-The-fifth-edition~~Thomas-Burnet BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Some New Proofs, By Which It Appears, That The Pretender Is Truly James The Third. The Fifth Edition. - new book
Some New Proofs, By Which It Appears, That The Pretender Is Truly James The Third. The Fifth Edition. Thomas Burnet, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Some New Proofs, By Which It Appears, That The Pretender Is Truly James The Third. The Fifth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Some New Proofs, by Which It Appears, That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Fifth Edition. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139817, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Some New Proofs, by Which It Appears, That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Fifth Edition.
Details of the book - Some New Proofs, by Which It Appears, That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139813
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139817
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 28.12.2011 22:34:18
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The English Revolution Vindicated from the Misrepresentation of the Adherents of the House. of Stuart: In a Discourse Preached at Cookham, in the Dioc", from "Berkeley, George" (9781170139806)
- "Remarks on the Decay of the Linen Manufacture of Ireland; With Methods Proposed for Its Re-Establishment and Farther Improvement. by a General Trader,", from "General Trader, Trader" (9781170139820)
- "A Comparative Statement of the Two Bills, for the Better Government of the British Possessions in India, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox and Mr.", from "Sheridan, Richard Brinsley" (9781170139790)
- "The True Picture of a Modern Whig, Set Forth in a Dialogue Between Mr. Whiglove & Mr. Double, Two Under-Spur-Leathers to the Late Ministry. the Fifth", from "Davenant, Charles" (9781170139837)
- "An Introduction to the Law Relative to Trials at Nisi Prius. by Francis Buller, ...", from "Buller, Francis" (9781170139783)
- "The Lives of Dr. John Donne; Sir Henry Wotton; Mr. Richard Hooker; Mr. George Herbert; And Dr. Robert Sanderson. by Isaac Walton. with Notes, and the", from "Walton, Izaak" (9781170139844)