Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T096746Notes: With a half-title. Dated on internal evidence.Imprint: [London] : Sold at No. 55 Fleet Street, [1790?]. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-trial-of-Robert-Kindillan-Esq-for-committing-a-rape-on-Miss-Elizabeth-Eagan-and-Ann-Carrol-for-aiding-and-abetting~~Robert-Kindillan BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Trial Of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... For Committing A Rape On Miss Elizabeth Eagan, And Ann Carrol, For Aiding And Abetting. Robert Kindillan, Books, Reference and Language, The Trial Of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... For Committing A Rape On Miss Elizabeth Eagan, And Ann Carrol, For Aiding And Abetting. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Trial of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... for Committing a Rape on Miss Elizabeth Eagan, and Ann Carrol, for Aiding and Abetting. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Trial of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... for Committing a Rape on Miss Elizabeth Eagan, and Ann Carrol, for Aiding and Abetting.
Details of the book - The Trial of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... for Committing a Rape on Miss Elizabeth Eagan, and Ann Carrol, for Aiding and Abetting.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139752
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139752
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 06.05.2011 18:03:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Young Clerk's Magazine: Or, English Law-Repository: Containing a Variety of the Most Useful Precedents ... the Fourth Edition, Revised, Correc", from "Practitioner in the Law, In The Law" (9781170139745)
- "The Genuine Case of John Donellan, Esquire, (at Large, as Written by Himself; And in Pursuance of His Dying Request, Now Published by Mr. Thos. Webb,", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139769)
- "The Landlord's Pocket Lawyer; Or, the Complete Landlord and Tenant: Containing the Whole Law Concerning Landlords, Tenants, and Lodgers, Explained in", from "Robinson, Walter" (9781170139738)
- "The Tryal of Capt. John Porteous, Before the High Criminal Court or Lords of Justiciary, in Scotland.", from "Porteous, John" (9781170139776)
- "The Justice of the Peace, and Parish Officer. by Richard Burn, ... the Fourth Edition. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 3", from "Burn, Richard" (9781170139721)
- "An Introduction to the Law Relative to Trials at Nisi Prius. by Francis Buller, ...", from "Buller, Francis" (9781170139783)