Detailseite wird geladen...
On the solution of stones of the urinary, and of the gall bladder, by water impregnated with fixed air. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T043269Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Percival.Imprint: [London, 1775?]. Collation: 29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History On-the-solution-of-stones-of-the-urinary-and-of-the-gall-bladder-by-water-impregnated-with-fixed-air~~Thomas-Percival BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
On The Solution Of Stones Of The Urinary, And Of The Gall Bladder, By Water Impregnated With Fixed Air. - new book
On The Solution Of Stones Of The Urinary, And Of The Gall Bladder, By Water Impregnated With Fixed Air. Thomas Percival, Books, Health and Well Being, On The Solution Of Stones Of The Urinary, And Of The Gall Bladder, By Water Impregnated With Fixed Air. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
On the Solution of Stones of the Urinary, and of the Gall Bladder, by Water Impregnated with Fixed Air. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139590, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
On the Solution of Stones of the Urinary, and of the Gall Bladder, by Water Impregnated with Fixed Air.
Details of the book - On the Solution of Stones of the Urinary, and of the Gall Bladder, by Water Impregnated with Fixed Air.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139592
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139590
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 23.02.2011 17:25:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to Dr. Glass, Containing a Reply to His Examination of Mr. Henry's Strictures on the Magnesia Sold Under the Name of the Late Mr. Glass. ..", from "Henry, Thomas" (9781170139585)
- "An essay on the virulent gonorrhoea; in which the different opinions respecting the treatment of the disease are carefully examined; and a method of cure deduced from them, ...By J.Clubbe, ...", from "Clubbe, John" (9781170139608)
- "de Francisco Solani Inventis Circa Arteriarum Pulsum Et Prsagia Inde Haurienda Programma; In Quo EA Secundum Receptas in Oeconomia Animali Leges Solvu", from "Flemyng, Malcolm" (9781170139578)
- "The Minutes of a Court-Martial, Held on Board His Majesty's Ship the Lenox, in Portsmouth Harbour, ... Enquiring Into the Conduct of the Commanders of", from "Mostyn, Savage" (9781170139615)
- "Ordo Institutionum Physicarum in Privatis Lectionibus Tho. Rutherforth ...", from "Rutherforth, T." (9781170139561)
- "Cautions Against the Use of Violent Medicines in Fevers: And Instances of the Virtue of Petasite Root, So Far as Have Yet Come to the Author's Knowled", from "Hill, John" (9781170139622)