Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T056196Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Chester : printed by J. Monk. Sold by T. Cadell, London; and C. Elliot, Edinburgh, 1779. Collation: ,198p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-medical-commentary-on-fixed-air~~Matthew-Dobson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170139547], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56210011, Geschichte, 56692011, Sonderthemen, 56535011, Medizin, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
, Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (sofern Lieferung möglich). Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Werktagen (EUR 3.00)
2010, ISBN: 117013954X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 210 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=381gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Medical Commentary On Fixed Air: ... By Matthew Dobson, ... Matthew Dobson, Books, Health and Well Being, A Medical Commentary On Fixed Air: ... By Matthew Dobson, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117013954X
[EAN: 9781170139547], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - A Medical Commentary on Fixed Air: By Matthew Dobson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139547
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117013954X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,381 kg
Book in our database since 06.07.2012 13:22:08
Book found last time on 17.06.2017 23:44:08
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Rousseau Juge de Jean-Jacques. Dialogues. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Rousseau, Jean Jacques" (9781170139530)
- "Practical Observations on the Treatment of Consumptions. by Samual Foart Simmons, M.D. ...", from "Simmons, Samuel Foart" (9781170139554)
- "Rousseau Juge de Jean-Jacques. Dialogues. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Rousseau, Jean Jacques" (9781170139523)
- "Ordo Institutionum Physicarum in Privatis Lectionibus Tho. Rutherforth ...", from "Rutherforth, T." (9781170139561)
- "Characteristicks of Men, Manners, Opinions, Times. in Three Volumes. by the Right Honourable Anthony, Earl of Shaftesbury. the Third Edition. Volume 2", from "Cooper, Anthony Ashley, 3rd" (9781170139516)
- "de Francisco Solani Inventis Circa Arteriarum Pulsum Et Prsagia Inde Haurienda Programma; In Quo EA Secundum Receptas in Oeconomia Animali Leges Solvu", from "Flemyng, Malcolm" (9781170139578)