Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T026529Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Sherlock.Imprint: London : printed for John Whiston, 1748. Collation: 110p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-tryal-of-the-witnesses-of-the-Resurrection-of-Jesus-The-twelfth-edition~~Thomas-Sherlock BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117013923X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Tryal Of The Witnesses Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. The Twelfth Edition. ... Thomas Sherlock, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Tryal Of The Witnesses Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. The Twelfth Edition. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Tryal of the Witnesses of the Resurrection of Jesus. the Twelfth Edition. ...
Details of the book - The Tryal of the Witnesses of the Resurrection of Jesus. the Twelfth Edition. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139233
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117013923X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 13.02.2012 06:58:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Few Words on Corn and Quakers. by Robert Howard. Second Edition.", from "Howard, Robert" (9781170139226)
- "Encouragement for Sinners; Or Righteousness Attainable Without Works. Being the Substance of a Sermon Preached at Christ-Church, Spital-Fields, on Sun", from "Elliot, Richard" (9781170139240)
- "Two Essays on the Divine Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, and the Importance of Divine Truth; ... by Thomas Scot, ...", from "Scott, Thomas" (9781170139219)
- "The Wicked Taken in Their Own Net. a Sermon Preached at Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, on Thursday, Nov. 29th, 1759. Being the Day of Publick Thanksgiving", from "Mason, John" (9781170139257)
- "The Consolations of Pure Christianity. a Discourse, Delivered at Cullompton, July 5, 1798, Before the Society of Unitarian Christians, ... by J. Isaac", from "Isaac, Jacob" (9781170139202)
- "The Favours of Providence to Britain in 1759. a Sermon Preached at Wokingham, in the County of Berks. on the 29th Day of November 1759, Being the Day", from "Williams, John" (9781170139264)