Detailseite wird geladen...
The secret history of the October Club: from its original to this time. By a member. The second edition. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T200593Notes: A member = Daniel Defoe. With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1711, and sold by John Baker, . Collation: ,93,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-secret-history-of-the-October-Club~~Daniel-Defoe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Secret History Of The October Club: From Its Original To This Time. By A Member. The Second Edition. - new book
The Secret History Of The October Club: From Its Original To This Time. By A Member. The Second Edition. Daniel Defoe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Secret History Of The October Club: From Its Original To This Time. By A Member. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139035, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 98 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=191gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139035
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139035
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,191 kg
Book in our database since 30.04.2012 04:45:37
Book found last time on 31.08.2016 03:28:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Letters to the Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke. by J.S.", from "Scott, Major" (9781170139028)
- "A Dialogue Concerning the Sin of Lying, Between a Master, and His Servants. ...", from "Lobb, Theophilus" (9781170139042)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Second Edit", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170139011)
- "A Sketch of the Miseries of Poverty.", from "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170139059)
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Worshipful Aldermen, and Common-Council; The Merchants, Citizens, and Inhabitants, of the City", from "Heathcote, George" (9781170139004)
- "Harris's List of Covent-Garden Ladies: Or Man of Pleasure's Kalendar, for the Year 1773. Containing an Exact Description of the Most Celebrated Ladies", from "Harris, McHenry" (9781170139066)