Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T056224Notes: In 'Some account of the life of the right reverend father in God, Dr. Walter Curll'.Imprint: London : printed by John Bill, 1622. And reprinted by E. Curll, 1712. Collation: 48p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-White-Hall-on-the-28-of-April-1622-By-Walter-Curll~~Walter-Curll BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170137734], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 55364011, Andere Bräuche, 55229011, Belletristik, 54683011, Bibel & Weitere Heilige Schriften, 54792011, Buddhismus, 54807011, Christentum, 55236011, Hinduismus, 55246011, Islam, 55266011, Judentum, 55219011, Naturreligionen, 55305011, New Age, 55333011, Okkultismus, 55376011, Religionswissenschaft, 55554011, Religiöse Kunst, 55398011, Spiritualität, 55354011, Weitere östliche Religionen, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Book Depository DE
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (sofern Lieferung möglich). Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Werktagen (EUR 3.00)
2010, ISBN: 1170137733, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd At White-hall, On The 28. Of April, 1622. By Walter Curll, ... Walter Curll, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At White-hall, On The 28. Of April, 1622. By Walter Curll, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170137733
[EAN: 9781170137734], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.41
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd at White-Hall, on the 28. of April, 1622. by Walter Curll, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137734
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137733
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 18.06.2012 15:33:56
Book found last time on 10.02.2016 01:23:09
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Treatise Concerning Christian Discipline. Compiled with the Advice of a National Meeting of ... Quakers, Held in Dublin, in the Year 1746. ... by", from "Rutty, John" (9781170137727)
- "The Two Late Shocks of an Earth-Quake Admonitions to Repentance, a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of St. Michael, in Lewes, Sussex, on Sunday, M", from "Bristed, John" (9781170137741)
- "Reasons for the Necessity of Silent Waiting, in Order to the Solemn Worship of God. to Which Are Added, Several Quotations from Robert Barclay's Apolo", from "Brook, Mary" (9781170137710)
- "An Account of the Proceeding in Convocation, in a Cause of Contumacy, Commenc'd April 10. 1707. ...", from "Gibson, Edmund" (9781170137758)
- "The Popular Clamour Against the Jews Indefensible. a Sermon Preached at Huntingdon, October the 28th, 1753. by Peter Peckard, ...", from "Peckard, Peter" (9781170137703)
- "History of the Ancient Earls of Warren and Surry, and Their Descendants to the Present Time. by the REV. John Watson, ...", from "Watson, John" (9781170137765)