Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T115772Notes: Anonymous. By Ellis Wynne. No more published.Imprint: [Shrewsbury] : Argraphwyd yn y Mwythig gan Stafford Prys, 1774. Collation: 153,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Gweledigaetheu-y-bardd-cwsc-Y-rhann-gyntaf~~Ellis-Wynne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170118704, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: wel. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 160 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=295gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Gweledigaetheu y Bardd Cwsc. y Rhann Gyntaf.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118702
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118704
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,295 kg
Book in our database since 03.02.2012 15:28:20
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The New Universal Ready Reckoner; Or Every Trader's Infallible Guide: Containing, New and Complete Tables, ... to Which Are Added, a Valuable Catalogu", from "Bettesworth, John" (9781170118696)
- "La Henriade, Nouvelle Dition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Voltaire" (9781170118719)
- "New and Correct Tables of Interest, Calculated on an Enlarged Plan, ... by John Bettesworth, ...", from "Bettesworth, John" (9781170118689)
- "New Idylles by Gessner. Translated by W. Hooper MD. with a Letter to M. Fuslin, on Landscape Painting, and the Two Friends of Bourbon, a Moral Tale, b", from "Gessner, Salomon" (9781170118726)
- "An Apology for Princes, or the Reverence Due to Government. a Sermon Preached at St. Margaret's Westminster, Before the ... House of Commons, January", from "Young, Edward" (9781170118672)
- "Llythyrau at Gyfaill, AR y Pwngc O Fedydd. ... Gan y Parchedig B. Evans.", from "Evans, B." (9781170118733)