Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT037030Headed: 'Sixpenny edition of Paine's life.' - In this edition the first line of p. ends with: Man"; and the final line with: earth!.London : published by C. Stalker; R. H. Westley; and W. Stewart, 1793. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Impartial-memoirs-of-the-life-of-Thomas-Paine~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117008365X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Impartial Memoirs Of The Life Of Thomas Paine, ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, Impartial Memoirs Of The Life Of Thomas Paine, ... Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Impartial Memoirs of the Life of Thomas Paine, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083659
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117008365X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 18.05.2011 10:55:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Regal Review; Or, a Compendious History of England, Attempted in Verse.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083642)
- "An Essay on Hunting. by a Country Squire.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083666)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083635)
- "The Matrimonial Magazine, or Monthly Anecdotes of Love and Marriage, for the Court, the City and the Country.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083673)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083628)
- "A Letter from a Member of the House of Commons to His Friend in the Country, Relating to the Bill of Commerce. with a True Copy of the Bill, and an", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083680)