Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N006618Notes: Verse. On the rivalry in dress among various fashionable ladies, notably Elizabeth Bosville. With a half-title. Reviewed in 1775 in 'Monthly Review', 'Critical Review' and 'London Review'.Imprint: London : printed for S. Bladon, No. 16, Paternoster Row, and sold at the west end of the town, . Collation: ,15,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-feathers-a-tale-or-Venus-surpassed-by-a-beauty-in-Grosvenor-Square-Inscribed-to-a-certain-fair-plumed-dutchess~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Feathers, A Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed By A Beauty In Grosvenor Square. Inscribed To A Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess. - new book
The Feathers, A Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed By A Beauty In Grosvenor Square. Inscribed To A Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Feathers, A Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed By A Beauty In Grosvenor Square. Inscribed To A Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Feathers, a Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed by a Beauty in Grosvenor Square. Inscribed to a Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170036945, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Feathers, a Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed by a Beauty in Grosvenor Square. Inscribed to a Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess.
Details of the book - The Feathers, a Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed by a Beauty in Grosvenor Square. Inscribed to a Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036945
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036945
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 03.06.2012 07:43:33
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Four Odes. I. on Sleep. II. on Beauty. III. on Taste. IV. to the Right Hon. the Lady **** on the Death of Her Son.", from "Hamilton, William Gerard" (9781170036938)
- "Female Honour. an Epistle to the Lady in Favour from the Lady Lately Kick'd-Out.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036952)
- "Poems: Consisting of Originals and Translations. by John Glanvill, Esq.", from "Glanvill, John" (9781170036921)
- "The Female Proselyte a Sad Back-Slider: A Burlesque Poem, in Hudibrastick Verse. Humbly Inscribed to the Reverend Dean Swift.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036969)
- "Miscellanies, by Henry Fielding Esq; In Three Volumes. Volume 3 of 3", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170036914)
- "The Injured Islanders, or the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature: A Poetical Epistle from Oberea of Otaheite to Captain Wallis. by the Auth", from "Fitzgerald, Gerald" (9781170036976)